This is a formative and informative section, addressed to the Mentors/Youth workers that will allow them to access OER open educational resources. In a first phase of development of the Web site the contents will be produced by the partnership. After the launch and dissemination of it the Web site will allow everyone to download materials.
It will be divided into 3 macro areas:
– how to relate with young people. Thanks to this area the Mentors/YW will have the opportunity to learn techniques, methodologies and tools useful for working with young people, especially disadvantaged young people in order to improve, update and exchange good practices of approach to young people.
– technical skills. The Mentors/YW will explore issues related to tourism, new ICT tools and communication techniques in order to acquire transferable skills to the young people they work with.
– information on issues addressed in the project. It will be possible to view for example links, institutional links, articles in order to update and inform about all news of the sector and with the ambition to become a useful working tool for YW and to test the acquired skills.
1. HOW TO RELATE WITH YOUNG PEOPLETeam of Consultants
2. TECHNICAL SKILLSYouth workers
How to create a digital identity